Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Little Couch Potato

Photo courtesy of TatsuoYamashita

My oldest daughter put the Netflix for Kids app on Noel's iPad. As soon as Noel discovered it she knew what to do. She now watches every Barney video available to her. I can't get her off of it when she's home.

Noel has gotten so addicted to the Netflix app on her iPad that she won't do anything else. In addition, she wakes up in the middle of the night and won't go back to sleep because she wants to play with it. I'm not really sure what to do, as she doesn't understand my words. It isn't like I can tell her there is a time and place for playing with it.

I'm glad that Noel is capable of using the iPad to play the videos she wants. I just wish she'd be as interested in learning how to communicate with it. Maybe some day. Until then, I need to figure out how to get sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment